In this exclusive KSQA, Dr. Timothy Whitehead and Dr. Roberto Chica discuss the exciting new advances that will be covered in their upcoming Keystone Symposium on Computational Design and Modeling of Biomolecules. They explore new strategies for incorporating big data into molecular design, new techniques being used to develop COVID-19 treatments, and potential synergies with the joint meeting on Antibodies as Drugs.
See Meeting Preview Video and Full Length KSQA Interviews Below
The scientific community is increasingly able to predict and design three-dimensional structures of proteins, RNA, macromolecular complexes, and biomolecule-ligand interactions with atomic accuracy. These continuing advances in the design and predictive modeling of biomolecules and assemblies has impacted diverse fields from immunology to nanotechnology, biocatalysis, cellular and molecular engineering, drug delivery, vaccinology, and drug discovery.
This conference will unite the global community of protein designers and modelers together in one location to discuss and build on recent successes, as we move from toy challenges to solving real-world problems. We will explore ways to diversify methods, approaches and ideas, in particular towards integrating deep learning and artificial intelligence strategies to further advance the field’s capabilities and translational impact.
As a joint meeting with the Keystone Symposia on “Antibodies as Drugs,” all attendees will gain access to both meetings and joint sessions to promote collaborative synergy towards innovative approaches for biologic drug development.
- Repertoires, Learning and in Silico Design (joint session)
- Computational de novo Design of Biomolecules
- Repurposing Proteins for Binding and Catalysis
- Energy Landscape Search for Affinity and Specificity
- Prediction and Design of Protein Ligand Interactions
- Machine Learning for Design of Enhanced Therapeutics and Biocatalysts
Register now and don’t miss these important deadlines!
- Scholarship Deadline: October 14 2021 DETAILS
- Abstract Deadline for Short Talk Selection: October 21 2021 DETAILS & PRICING
- Discounted Registration Deadline: November 30 2021 DETAILS & PRICING
- Global Health Award Deadline: January 10 2022 DETAILS